Ideal for both current ImageXpress system users and those wanting to learn more about high-content, high-throughput, automated or 3D imaging, the Molecular Devices Imaging User Meeting offers the opportunity to:
- Discover how cutting-edge imaging technologies are enabling scientists to advance their own research
- Network with other imaging experts, share your own research and discuss best practices
- Meet Molecular Devices expert (and friendly!) team of imaging scientists, and learn how to get the most out of your ImageXpress system
- Get hints and tips to improve your own imaging workflow!
- Tour the groundbreaking Core Facility for High-Content CRISPR Screens at the University of Copenhagen’s Biotech Research and Innovation Centre
For more information, click here.