IVMSU is an BSL2, open access facility and is equipped for a broad range of IVM-applications that require both multi- and single-photon microscopy. The equipment enables imaging of the dynamics of biological processes at cellular and subcellular levels, in the native environment and at high resolution. The setup is suitable for in vivo and in vitro studies of model organisms, organs, tissue and cells. The unique design of the IVMSU facility allows the users to carry out IVM-studies that involve repeated microscopy sessions for extended periods of time. As an open-access facility, this makes IVMSU exceptional also in a European perspective. For further enquiries please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEAD OF GROUPPhD Christiane Peuckert
- Functional Imaging of Living Cells
- Fast widefield ratio imaging (Ca/pH/FRET)
- Fluorescence-Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Intravital fluorescence microscopy, multiphoton excitation (680-1300nm)
- In vivo Calcium imaging
- Second and Third Harmonic Generation