The open access core facility for Light and Electron Microscopy belongs to the Medical Theoretical Center (MTZ) of the Medical Faculty of the TU-Dresden.
We are the Core Facility Cellular Imaging, a joined light an electron facility at the Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus of the TU Dresden. The CFCI is located at the MTZ (Medical Theoretical Center) and a member of the Biopolis Dresden Imaging Platform BioDIP. We provide a variety of services around light microscopy, correlative light and electron microscopy and electron tomography. Please get in touch with the facility using this email address: email@example.com
Within the BioDIP wiki (http://www.biodip.de/wiki/Equipment) you can find detailed information concerning the hardware available.
HEAD OF GROUPProf. Dr. Thomas Mueller-Reichert
- Laser Scanning Confocal (LSM)
- Functional Imaging of Living Cells
- Fast widefield ratio imaging (Ca/pH/FRET)
- Image Analysis
- Electron Tomography (ET)
- Microtomy (Cryostat/Vibratome/Paraffin/Resin)
- Spinning Disc Confocal
- Structured Illumination Microscopy (SIM)
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)